Monday, April 29, 2013

Allure Beauty Box Summer Essentials Review

This box makes me happy, happy, happy! It is absolutely crammed FULL of goodies. Total cost with tax and shipping was about $52 and I came up with a total value of about $275! Over 80% off! Allure does these a couple of times a year and I'll be first online to buy one every time!!





Let's get into what all it included!


1. Yay fragrance! BCBG MAXAZRIA Bon Chic, .25 oz ($8),



2. Always love nail polishes! Butter London Nail Laquer in Bobby Dazzler ($15), Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Back to the Fuschia ($6.98), Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Dry & Go Drops ($7.99), Staion Nail Laquet in Love at First Byte ($5)




3. Lots of hair products! Clear Scalp Hair Beauty Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner ($5.99 each), GK Hair Leave In Spray ($19.95), Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Elixir ($17.69), Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Hair Cream ($5.99), Pureology Colour Stylist Supreme Control Maximum Hold Hairspray ($26), Redken Control Addict 28 High Control Hairspray ($13.60), Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave In Treatment ($18.19), Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil ($6.99), Tresemme Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray ($5.29)




4. A few cosmetics and skincare items. Burt's Bees Lip Gloss ($3.49), Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser ($8.99), Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes ($5.29), Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 15 ($12.19), Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20 ($8.99), Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser ($7.19), PIXI Endless Silky Eye Pen ($15.25), Simple Kind to Eyes makeup remover pads ($5.99), Sally Hansen Zero Bumps bikini spray ($7.99). And - DOUBLE YAY - self tanners! One of my summer absolute essentials! :) Neutrogena MicroMist Sunless Tanning Spray ($9.59), Tan Towel Self Tanning Towelettes ($24)

** UPDATE on Neutrogena Micro Mist Tanner included here. The stuff is ridiculously terrible.

** UPDATE on Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm - I'm in LOVE. Got a tube for my Mom and she's in love TOO! So smooth, awesome SPF, great hint of color. Will be buying more!!




So many products I can't wait to try. I've been curious about the sea salt based products for a while and am wondering what they do on naturally curly hair in the summer! I LOVE Tan Towels, so those are a def win. My mom (with her gorgeous skin) has long been obsessed with Cetaphil and I'm going to give it a real effort this time. Lots of things I am sure I will use up entirely! Thanks Allure for perking up my Monday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment