Thursday, October 10, 2013

Birchbox Man "Eureka" October 2013

So excited for my first Birchbox Man box! Hubs - if you're reading this - quit reading NOW!! ;)

Birchbox Man is a men's subscription service that costs $20/month but I got an INCREDIBLE deal. A year subscription is $195, which is already a savings of $45, and then I used code GLAMLATINA15 to get an extra 15% off! My year subscription cost $165.75 (- $16 in Birchbox points that I received for my purchase, it really only cost $149!). I think if you add the one of the gifts in the "bonus shop" to your cart that you get that, too! Hope the whole deal still works! Let me know if it does (or doesn't!).

Here's first looks:






And the breakdown:

Ministry of Supply Atmos Base Layer, $38 - EEK!! Every box includes a lifestyle item and I'm PUMPED that this was mine! I JUST ordered hubs the black one of these fab v-neck tees for Christmas and now I have a white one to put with it, too. These are totally his style and feel amazing. The reviews are SO good. He's going to love them!

Hanz de Fuko Modify Pomade, $4 - I'm guessing on value of this. Hubby loves trying hair products! :)

Ursa Major Essential Face Wipes, $2.50 - We are all about the convenience of some wipes around here! He will love using these to do a quick face wash when he gets home from work!


Evolution Man Cleanse & Shave, $2.50 - Hmmm... can use it to wash your face and/or shave. Sounds like a man's perfect product! One thing does all! LOL!

Histories de Parfums 1899, $4 - This stuff retails for $125 a bottle and I was anxious to see what it smells like. It's freakin fantastic. Even at that high price it's out of stock on Birchbox so obviously everyone else thought so, too. Can't wait to see how it smells on! 


I came up with a value of $51 for my first Birchbox Man box and I couldn't be happier with it. It was a perfect match for my man! Birchbox gives you points for reviewing items in the box, equal to $1 per item, to spend on their site. I paid an equivalent of $12.42 for this box and, after I do the reviews ($5), I will have gotten $50+ of goodies for less than $8! Super pumped about this subscription! If you want to sign up with one of my links, that would be awesome! Thank you!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment