Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag August Review: Glamour Academy

Ah, Ipsy.... How do I love thee? Let me count the ways again.... Only $10 a month? Check. Products that are often FULL-size? Check. Tons of value for my money? Check. Super fun products? Check. On and on and on.... If you are thinking of trying a subscription service but you don't know where to start, start HERE!! Enough of the love letters, let's get to what was in the August bag!



Here's first looks of the Glamour Academy bag!






And the breakdown! 




Pixi Lash Booster Mascara, $5

MICA Beauty Eye Shadow in Bronze,  $15 - this stuff is sooooo sparkly and pretty!! Too bad I'm not going as a Greek goddess or something for Halloween, this would be perfect!! ;)


Pacifica BB Cream, $5 -
I have soooo many BB creams to work through. I'll get to this one eventually!

Michael Todd Charcoal Facial Scrub, $5 - This is the 3rd exfoliator I've gotten in the last couple of weeks! Obviously we all have lots of sunscreen to scrub out of our pores post-summer! LOL! 



Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy, $7 -
this little mini lipstick is ADORBS. The color is SUPER pigmented and bright, which is fun for a change! I layered a little frosted gloss over it to tone it down for day but the full on fuchsia is going to be awesome for night! 


This month's bag had a value of $37 and I really like everything included! If you would like to try Ipsy (and really, it's $10! Who wouldn't??), please use my referral link and GO FOR IT! It's a little present to myself that I look SO forward to each month! Can't wait to see what September brings! 









No comments:

Post a Comment