Saturday, July 27, 2013

Blush Beauty July Mystery Box Review

I've had my ups and downs with the Blush Beauty Mystery box, but I'm so glad I decided to stick around! This box costs $35 for a one time purchase, or $25 a month with a subscription (plus tax, so $26.45 to Kentucky), and promises over $100 worth of product. Each month has a guest curator. This month's box was curated by Elle Leary, a makeup artist and "Hollywood's go-to glam girl." Interesting! 

Here's first looks of the July box:


Hmm... truly mysterious! LOL





And the breakdown!

Lumene Vitamin C + Pure Radiance Lotion - $20

Philip B. Self Adjusting Hair Spray - $22

Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad - $18 for 10.  I've heard such great things about these facial tanner pads and I'm in LOVE. They are perfect.

Deborah Lippmann 3D Holographic polish - $19. My oldest kiddo has this on her nails now and it's so pretty! It took a couple of coats for full coverage but has lasted really well.

Hydroxatone AM/PM anti-wrinkly complex SPF 15 - $50

BioElements Quick Refiner - $4


Airbrush Eye Refining Treatment - bonus sample

Emani Organic Lip Shine - $16. This is a new brand to me! Excited to try it!


So this month's box cost me $26 and contained about $150 of product! Pretty awesome!! If you are interested in trying the Blush Beauty subscription service, let me know. I can send you an e-mail invite and you and I will each get a $10 coupon when you sign up! 



No comments:

Post a Comment