Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Kelly Rowland November 2013 Fancy Box Review

I'm back from a fun-filled Thanksgiving week and I've got quite a few reviews to get up! And I'm going to do a post or two with review and info on our cruise on Allure of the Seas! Busy, busy, busy!! :)

I was so excited to be contacted by Fancy last month and offered this box to review*. Who doesn't love Kelly Rowland and think she's got great style?? I couldn't wait to see what she picked out! Fancy offers a variety of celebrity and regular boxes for less than $50/month ($39 + shipping). Use code FOLLOWUP10 to save 10% on your purchase!


Kelly Rowland Fancy Box Subscription



Let's get to it! Here's first looks:








And the breakdown (with photos from Fancy):


Lomography Diana Baby 110 Camera
Lomography Diana Baby 110 Camera, $59 - How cute is this?? It takes square pictures and needs actual film! The information card said to stay put, that Kelly is going to help with the film. Maybe in her December box??
Ciate Very Colourfoil Manicure
Ciate' Very Colourfoil Manicure Kit, $25 - Ooooh! Excited!! I've been wanting to try one of these Ciate' sets for a while! Post on this manicure coming soon!! 

Paris Skyline Tights
Paris Skyline Tights, $15 - These are definitely interesting! I'm sure I'll find something weird to do with them! LOL!


Precision Eyelash Curler by Japonesque
Japonesque Precision Eyelash Curler, $14 - How cute is this little curler?? It's supposed to make it easy to target individual or hard to reach lashes. I love when you get a product in a box that you never realized you needed but once it's in your hands it seems so obvious!! ;)

I came up with a total value of $113 for this box and I thought it was definitely a really interesting assortment of stylish selections! I'm definitely interested to see what she picks in the future! And, if you haven't gone to look around at Fancy, do it! Soooo many fun things and creative shopping ideas!!  


* box was received for free but no other compensation was involved. All opinions are my own. Post contains referral links. Thanks in advance if you use them! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment