Monday, June 24, 2013

PopSugar Must Have Special Edition Summer for Him Box


This box has been at my house FOREVER but I was waiting on Father's Day to pass so no surprises were ruined! I had read spoilers online (of course!), I couldn't wait to see everything in person!! Here's first looks:






O.M.G. How cute is this packaging?? I LOVE the black and white plaid tissue paper! And it's always so fun to get a box where each thing is individually wrapped up! One of the very best things about these limited editions from PopSugar! Feels like lots of presents! :)

The box is (obvs) geared towards summer with an emphasis on barbecues, excursions and brunches in the sun. The information card says the box includes "everything you need to kick back, look sharp and impress your party guests."

Here's a look at everything unwrapped:




Pocket square from Ivy Prepster, $40. Uh... this is a miss. My husband definitely dresses more like a MMA fighter or a skateboarder in his off time than a dandy! Hahaha! Love you hubs! ;) 

Stuff Men Should Know book, $10. Also a miss. My husband is good at EVERYTHING. Seriously, everything. It's a running joke how easily he can do anything. He probably could have written this book! Lolz! He might still find it entertaining, though! ;)




Now on to the edible portions! Now we're talking! Stu's Bloody Mary mix, $9. This is from a place in Chicago famous for bloody mary's that use homemade pickle brine as foundation?? Can't wait to try it!! We are packing it for weekend getaway next month! Always up for cocktail exploration! Haha! And Modern Gourmet Wing Sauces, $8. These were definitely greeted with enthusiasm, too!




Swell bottle in black, $35. I received a teal one of these in my Summer for Her box from Pop Sugar and it's already been a big hit at the non-air conditioned cheer gym! Excited to have a backup since they have to be hand washed! And Anthony Logistics face lotion, $32. Um.... definitely heading a little bit in the metro direction for the hubs. This is going on eBay.





Wooden sunglasses from Proof (more info from my spoiler here), $115. I was so excited to get my hands on these! I was so curious to see how heavy they were going to be. The box and bag/case are all SO cute and the sunglasses are SUPER light. I think they are just really cool. I'm all for HUGE sunglasses but these *MAY* be too big, even for me. They are perfect for a manly man face, though!! LOVE!! And a big hit with the hubs! He's already worn them so many times!



Too big for me, but...
Perfect on him! So cute! :)


Overall, I was THRILLED with this box! So, so fun!! This box was $100 and the value was right at $250. What do you think?? PopSugar is easily my favorite subscription box and both of the summer limited editions were a hit for me!


If you would like to try the regular Must Have box, $35/month for over $100 worth of goodies, please use my referral link and use code REFER5 to save $5 off your first box! Woot!! The June box was insanely good and I can't wait to see what comes in the anniversary July box next month!! :)



** this post contains referral links! Obvs!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment