Saturday, September 28, 2013

Influenster Mama Vox Box Review

Pretty pumped to get my first box of goodies from Influenster! This is a program that sends out boxes from time to time of products to try for free, based on your online activity and how well your profile matches up with what they're giving away. Influenster is invite only and I have a few I can give out! If you'd like one, comment below with your email or send me an email at foxtalesandponytails@gmail.com! Free is FUN! Haha!!


Here's first looks of the Mama Vox Box:







And the breakdown:


Pond's BB Cream in Light and Medium, $10 each - I've been on a search for the perfect BB Cream and am so excited to have some new ones to try! 

BelVita Soft Baked cookies, $.75 - Snacks like this have a way of disappearing instantly around my house! This one was delicious and is LONG gone! LOL!

Annie's White Cheddar Microwave Mac & Cheese Cup, $1.75 - I love the convenience of little snack cups like this and have long been a fan of Annie's healthier approach to family favorites! 

Dr. Scholl's for Her Comfort Inserts, $12.50 - Hmm.... I've never used something like this. I'm a big fan of BIG shoes and I kind of feel like a little bit of pain (or a lot) means I'm doing it right! Crazy?? Probably! LOL! Maybe I'll stick these in some high boots this winter and give them a shot! 


So excited about this box! It has a value of $35 and is better than lots of subscription boxes that I've actually had to pay for!! LOL! Can't wait to see what Influenster has in store in the future! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment