Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag July Review - LOVES IT!





Ah, Ipsy.... How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.... Only $10 a month? Check. Products that are often FULL-size? Check. Tons of value for my money? Check. Super fun products? Check. On and on and on.... If you are thinking of trying a subscription service but you don't know where to start, start HERE!! Enough of the love letters, let's get to what was in the July bag!



Here's first looks:








And the breakdown! 

Theme is "beach beauty"
As always, back of card is discount codes for included products!
Nicole by OPI polish (bonus item), $7 - this is currently on my hot mess nails! LOL!
COOLA mineral sunscreen, $5 - LOVE tinted sunscreen!
Big Sexy Hair weather proof hairspray, $5


BH Collection eyeshadow, $2 - little scared of that purple but it's gorgeous!
Benetint, $6 - not full-size like advertised, but still excited about it
Pop Beauty Lip Crayon, $4 - lip crayons are all the rage, excited to try it!


This month's bag had a value of $29 (with bonus product). Not as high as previous months, but I like everything included! If you would like to try Ipsy (and really, it's $10! Who wouldn't??), please use my referral link and GO FOR IT! It's a little present to myself that I look SO forward to each month! Can't wait to see what August brings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment