Friday, November 22, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag November 2013 "Glam It Up" Review

Ah, Ipsy.... How do I love thee? Let me count the ways again.... Only $10 a month? Check. Products that are often FULL-size? Check. Tons of value for my money? Check. Super fun products? Check. On and on and on.... If you are thinking of trying a subscription service but you don't know where to start, start HERE!! Enough of the love letters, let's get to what is in the November Glam It Up bag!



Here's first looks:








And the breakdown:


My girls love getting new makeup bags! They use them for all kinds of things - this one was instantly filled with a gel pen collection! Haha!

A coupon for emcosmetics.com/ipsy - 30% off with code ipsy30


Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Caviar Cocktail,  $13 - I received a similar color in my Birchbox this month and decided to keep this one of the two! It looks just a little bit more shiny/metallic.

Glam Glow Youth Mud Treatment, $19 - I was surprised to see .5 oz containers of this for sale on Sephora. This definitely looked like a little tube to me but that means it's full sized! My skin has been freaking out lately and doesn't have much chance of calming down headed towards the holidays. Any and all miracle masks welcome!!

Em Mascara, $20 - WOW... the reviews for the four mascaras in this line are all almost perfect 5 of 5 stars! Excited!!

Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in Amethyst, $12 - Eyeliner... I have a drawer full... This one might be the fabbest of all but I'll be passing it on.

Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn,  $14 - Ummm... hot damn, that's a bright red crayon! LOL!

Pixi Beauty Bronzer,  $10 ($18 online with brush included, so price is a guess) - Any and all bronzers welcome around here, too! Can we just PRETEND it's summer??? 


This month's bag had a value of $88! HOLY CRAP! $88?? Insanity. If you would like to try Ipsy (and really, it's $10! Who wouldn't??), please use my referral link and GO FOR IT! It's a little present to myself that I look SO forward to each month! Can't wait to see what December brings! I'm hoping for even MORE glam and sparkle!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment