Saturday, August 31, 2013

Lancome Gift With Purchase @ Macy's - DO IT!!

Well, here's a deal that was too good to pass up!



Macy's currently has a Lancome gift with $35 purchase that is incredible. I love Lancome skincare so I went to the Lancome counter in the mall and, um, it was cray cray. There were seriously 12-15 women waiting for a turn. Um, nope. I went home and bought online. Shipping is free if you spend $50 and if you go through eBates (completely free service, gives you cash back for shopping online), you get 6% back!  




The item I purchased is the Progres Eye Cream, $59. Like so many Lancome products, it gets rave reviews! I'm always looking for the perfect eye cream so I can't wait to try it! 




When you qualify for a free gift, you get to make lots of selections to personalize your freebies to your preferences! Loves it! Here are the things I chose:



* Choose a Moisturizer: Renergie Lift Multi-Action SPF 15, $22
* Choose a Serum: Renergie Lift Multi-Action Reviva-Concentrate, $24

* Choose a Perfumed Body Lotion: La Vie est Belle Nourishing Fragrance Body Lotion, $13
* Choose a Makeup Look: All Done Up Lipstick, $22 

* Choose a Makeup Bag: Pink Floral, $10. Such a great, bigger size and awesome quality!
* Definicils Mascara: Cute little size, $5
* Choose a Makeup Look: Shimmer Pink Pool Blush, $25 (no brush, lots more pink and pretty than it looks in the flash!)


I came up with a total of $121 of free stuff! OMG! And most of the sample sizes are really generous enough to get a real feel for the products! With eBates 6% back I only paid $55.46 for $180 worth of top quality products! Nice!! 

I seriously can't say enough good things about eBates. I've been a member since 2002 (!) and they have sent me a cash back check basically every three months since then. My current total cash back paid? $3,601.59 (!?!). For real! Kinda crazy, yeah?? Please use my referral link and sign up now! You might as well keep some of the money you're going to spend anyway!! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment