Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Phillip Lim + Target coming soon!

Oh my goodness... I get really really excited about these guest designer collabs at Target! I've gotten some really awesome things over the years from Missoni, Proenza Schouler, Rodarte, on and on, for ridiculously low prices!



The latest collaboration will feature designs from 3.1 Phillip Lim, a New York based industry darling known for his cutting edge and modern design aesthetic. The line launches September 15. If it's like previous collections, a lot of it will be available on Target's website at12:01am on 9/15 and is likely to incite some major frenzies! I promise you I'll be online at midnight and waiting! I love the stories of in-store drama that come from these launches!!  Haha!!



"Noon wardrobe" storyboard

This extensive collection will include more than 100 pieces including items in womenswear and menswear, shoes, purses and travel accessories. The price range will be from $19.99 to $59.99 for accessories and $19.99 to $299.99 for apparel. I'm so curious to see what the $300 pieces are like! Getting pretty fancy there, Target!




"Morning Wardrobe" storyboard

There are lots of pieces in the lookbook that look interesting! I am really digging the unusual leopard print and floral print items! Here are some of my favorites:









You can view the entire lookbook HERE. What pieces to you like at first glance?? Will you be in the crowd of crazies on the 15th fighting for your goodies?? I'll be sure to post reminders of the date on my Facebook page! Can't wait!










2 comments:

  1. Oh so exciting! I love Phillip Lim. I will be marking September 15th on my calendar!

    ReplyDelete