Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fall 30x30 Challenge - Days 13-18



I'm participating in the Fall 30x30 Challenge, where you pick 30 pieces from your wardrobe and mix them up for 30 days of outfits! You can see the 30 pieces I picked here. Here are the combos I rocked on Days 13-18! 


DAY 13:
(This is the kind of weird stuff I wear sometimes that all of the kids in my life love! LOL!)
Denim dress
Target sweater coat
Target tights
Jimmy Choo Uggs



DAY 14:
Juicy Couture cashmere hoodie
Saint Grace tee underneath
Bauble Bar necklace
J. Crew Boyfriend chinos
Brown Uggs



DAY 15:
Louisville basketball game
Puella top
Bauble Bar rose gold necklace
Red Seven pants
Dolce Vita short biker boots



DAY 16:
UL football game outside at night! BRRR!
Louisville hoodie
True Religion bleach splatter jeans
Target wedge sneakers

(there was LOTS of outwear involved in this outfit's final look! LOL!)


DAY 17:
Puella dress
Target chiffon star scarf
Target cropped neon tights
Gap flats


Day 18:
American Apparel wired scarf
Elephant sweatshirt
Seven Rocker Flares
Crystal All-Star high tops




These six days took a little more thought than the first twelve, but still cruising along okay! I'm the first to admit, though, these clothes are starting to get on my nerves!! LOL! Twelve days to go! Can't wait to see how everyone's mixing it up!! 




8 comments:

  1. Loving all your pops of color in each outfit. But your hair with the scarf on day 18 is amazing. I wish I could pull that off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks! It's really lazy more than anything. Try it! Big messy bun and scarf. 2 minute hair that actually looks like you thought a lot about it! LOL!

      Delete
  2. I love Day 18's wired scarf in your hair! I also really love Day 15, but I think it is because I want red skinnies/pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE colored pants and especially red/pink! You def need some!! :D

      Delete
  3. i love day 16 and 17 and 18!! and the color of the jimmy choo uggs are so different in each picture!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) It is SO DARK here most of the time I feel like! You have to use a flash to be able to see anything and it distorts colors most of the time. #ihatecoldweather

      Delete
  4. love the colored tights in day 13. adding color with tights and scarves gets me through this thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Totally. I think the main lesson to be learned here is accessories, accessories, accessories! :D

      Delete