Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ciate' Very Colourfoil Manicure Kit Review

I was really excited to see this Ciate' manicure kit in my November Kelly Rowland Fancy box! I've seen lots of these kits around and have been curious about trying them! 



I was super impressed with the contents when I opened up the package. Everything looks so organized and high quality! 



The supplies! With my own Base and top coats! ;)


Here are the steps to the Colourfoil manicure:

Two coats of the base polish (LOVE this bubblegum pink!)

Dot on the included glue where you would like the foil to be. Wait a minute (or two) until it partially dries and is clear

Press the foil sheet on the nail, colour side up

Voila! Repeat with other colours if desired

After a second layer with the green foil


And the end result:



Turned out pretty cute! My girls absolutely love the look and I've gotten lots of comments on it! I am surprised at how MANY times you could do this with the supplies included! The package includes 30 foil sheets and I did all 10 nails and only used a small portion of TWO sheets! SO much stuff to experiment with over and over! 


5 comments:

  1. The nails look fantastic!! I got this kit too and was going to use the green and blue foil as well, Seattle Seahawk colors, but my glue was all dried out. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I don't think the specific glue is that essential. The times that I had a lot of glue on a nail, it kind of messed up. It really just needs a tiny little bit of something sticky. I was thinking while I was doing it that I figure clear nail polish would work!

      Delete
    2. I would use a clear polish just the same as the glue and just let it almost dry before pushing the foil on!

      Delete
  2. this is so cool, I love ciate nail products, they never disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Looking forward to trying more from them! :D

      Delete