Thursday, August 29, 2013

Julep Maven September Bombshell Box Review

I took a little break from Julep and - OMG!! - what a difference a little time made! I was blown away by this box and couldn't WAIT to share it with you!! 

Julep Maven is a monthly subscription service that sends nail polishes and other beauty products based on your profile each month for a monthly charge of $24.99. If you would like to try your first month free (just pay the $3.99 shipping fee) use code FREEBOX or FREEMAVEN. And thank you in advance if you use one of my referral links! :D



Here's first looks:







And the breakdown:


Look at this fancy packaging! 

These look PERFECT for gifting! Love the little individual boxes!
* Daria, $14 - Dark slate grey creme. Gorgeous.
* Karmen, $14 - Golden crimson microglitter. So shimmery and fun! This is the color that made me select this box this month! 

* Bare Face Cleansing Oil, $28 - I have so many friends who swear by oils for cleansers but I've never tried it! Excited to give it a go!
* There was also a sample of a polish remover pad, $1


I came up with a value of $57 for this box. It really felt like opening a gift this month! I am in love with the fancy new packaging and I am so so happy with the September Bombshell selections!! Can't wait to try all my new goodies!!! Thank you, Julep!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment