Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Social




Time again to linkup for some fun Sunday Social questions! I'm so excited that it's November and we are barreling towards the holidays!! WEEeeeee!!!!!

1. What is currently on your wish list?

I know it's so annoying, but I don't really have a wish list! I bet the hubs has asked me 20 times in the last few weeks "have you thought of anything you'd like to have for Christmas???" Idk... I just am not much for wants. I told him I'd like to have one of those motorized jewelry cleaners, which is like the most boring Christmas gift ever LMAO! 



2. Share a new app that you have recently discovered that we all need.

Stack the States. This is not a new app, but we recently added it back onto our devices after being away from it for a year or two. It is seriously SO deceptively educational and the girls BEG to play it. My 7 year old even drags her Social Studies book all over the house so that she can use the US map to look up answers... Weird. But a parenting win! LOL!


I'd love to have some great new photo editing apps! Any great suggestions in that direction??


3. What's new a fall TV show that you've added to your DVR?

In a totally random twist, we have not had cable TV in our home in over a decade. This started with our first house purchase and the fact that we moved in and tried to hook the TV up and... nothing. It was an ancient house and had never been wired for cable and we didn't have the $1k+ to get it done at the time. So we went without, and got used to it.

We have watched just about everything, but we do it behind the times via Amazon or NetFlix. Right now we are finishing up Orange is the New Black and Walking Dead. I'm interested to see what everyone else says to answer this question, I'm going to learn something new! LOL!

Hubs has a hard time staying awake during OITNB - definitely a chick version of a prison show! ;)


4. Share your social media links so we can follow you

That would be awesome!! Thanks!! :)






5. What is a tv show, movie or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?

Well.... I'll never get tired of all versions of reality TV. Everything from Project Runway to Real Housewives to The Amazing Race. I am fully aware that it's all 110% scripted but I find it completely entertaining. And I love anything that makes me belly laugh - like Arrested Development and Always Sunny in Philadelphia!


Holding Buster's Emmy while he took our selfie! Perfect.



Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great week everyone!! :D

8 comments:

  1. King of Hearts with Alan Bates. Hands down the best movie to watch over and over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of that movie! And I don't know who he is? Just did a quick Google and see that he's a "sir"! Interesting!! Excited to check it out!! Thanks!!

      Delete
  2. Oh, that jewelry cleaner is pretty nifty! I've had my cleaning solution for years and I'm always worried that it's going to stop working... and I love how everything sparkles after it's been professionally cleaned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Me too! I can never get things that clean on my own. He wasn't impressed with this request, though. I think he is afraid he might get in trouble for gifting me this like the year he bought me a Dyson for mother's day (I really DID want one, just not THAT day!! Hahahah!!)!

      Delete
  3. My husband and I just finished watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix! We liked it as well, but I did not feel like there were very many episodes..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? It seems impossible that a show full of possible male-dream scenarios can be SO girly and uninteresting to them! LOL!

      Delete
  4. Oooh I think I need a jewelery cleaner too! My engagement ring gets so dirty and I hate taking to to Tiffany's and being without it for a week while it gets cleaned! That's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, ok, if I got to go to Tiffany's any time I wanted my ring cleaned, I think I would take that option over doing it at home! ;)

      Delete