Saturday, September 14, 2013

Ipsy Classic Beauty September Glam Bag Review

Ah, Ipsy.... How do I love thee? Let me count the ways again.... Only $10 a month? Check. Products that are often FULL-size? Check. Tons of value for my money? Check. Super fun products? Check. On and on and on.... If you are thinking of trying a subscription service but you don't know where to start, start HERE!! Enough of the love letters, let's get to what is in the September Classic Beauty bag!


Here's first looks of Classic Beauty:


Love this happy pink envelope! :)





And the breakdown:


NYX Single Eye Shadow in Lanikai, $4.50 - This is a really pretty darker blue. Will make a great smoky eye for fall and winter!  

Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm, $19 - Well, I personally wouldn't consider this a "balm." The color is BRIGHT and it doesn't necessarily feel very moisturizing.... It will be a red lip alternative for me! 


Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, $7 - Omg. Between EARLY school mornings and ALLERGIES, my eyes are looking pretty sad. I popped one of these right open! LOL! They are nice sized and soaked with soothing and healing ingredients. I definitely felt like my eye area was refreshed after using these! I'll be packing my second set for post-travel repair in LA next weekend! :D

Makeup bag, $3 


Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara, $8 - I'm pretty serious about mascara and I'm excited to try this one. It's supposed to give BIG volume that won't smudge when worn all day - even to the gym!

Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil, $12 - Love me some eyeliner! I've currently been into the awesome blue one from my August Blush Mystery Beauty Box but I'm always happy to have a basic black backup! 



This month's bag had a value of $53. The goodies this month were definitely a little more on the practical side and are all things that I will absolutely use! If you would like to try Ipsy (and really, it's $10! Who wouldn't??), please use my referral link and GO FOR IT! Thank you! Ipsy's a little present to myself that I look SO forward to each month! We are a wee bit obsessed with Halloween around here and I can't wait to see what October's bag brings! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment