Saturday, May 11, 2013

Ipsy May Glam Bag Review

I'm new to Ipsy - this is my first Glam Bag - and WOW! I'm so impressed! I had heard such great things about this subscription service and this bag delivered! Ipsy costs $10/month and each month subscribers receive a Glam bag full of deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. This month's bag has a value of over $50 !! OMG!! Love the Missoni-esque bag! Cute! Let's get to what's inside!!



Zoya nail polish ($7.14) in Julie. Love this light sparkly purple! I haven't tried Zoya before but have heard a lot about it. Excited! Mirabella Colour Sheers Lipstick ($22). Not a huge lipstick wearer and have TONS I need to get to, so this is probably going on eBay. And a cute little sample of Yaby concealer.



Juice Beauty Lip Gloss ($15). A great sheer color that will get used up - my girls both dove on it! And Pacifica Roll-On Perfume ($10.80). This smells SO MUCH like the Kai roll-on perfume in the April PopSugar Box (love) for a fraction of the price. It isn't as long-lasting but is already a big hit with all the girls around here!



There is also a card with discount codes for the included products and a voucher for NuMe Products that claims to be worth $110. It appears to only work on items that are $128+... I doubt I'll be using that one!

Even without the voucher, the foundation sample or the bag itself, the contents of this bag are worth a whopping $54.94! Awesome!!! If you would like to try Ipsy, please use my referral link HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment