Friday, September 20, 2013

PopSugar Must Haves September Box Review

YAY!!! It's PopSugar time!! This box and $10/month Ipsy are my two FAVORITE subscription services out there!! If you are thinking of subscribing to a box and aren't sure where to start, I'd urge you to start with one of those two! I think October is already sold out but you can go on and get on the list for November! You can use code REFER5 to save $5 on your first PopSugar box!

Let's get to the September box! WhooooO!!! Here's first looks:






And the breakdown:



Barr-Co. Original Scent Reed Diffuser, $46 - It's so weird because of how obsessive I am about house smells (and smells in general) but I've never tried a diffuser before! This thing smells great, the scent is a blend of milk, oatmeal and vetiver. It kind of reminds me of the car air freshners favored by fans of Snoop and Three Six Mafia in the 90s - does anyone know what I'm talking about??? LOL! Excited to see how well this works!

Rifle Paper Co. Coaster Set, $16 - These are super pretty, if a little TOO pretty for my taste, but will make an awesome and unique gift!!

Sharkies Sports Chews, $2.50 - My 7 year old's all star cheer team mascot is the sharks, so she would be all about these! They are organic, which is good, but I'd feel a bit like I was giving her crack, I think, so these go to hubs! Hahaha

That's It Bar, $1.50 - The only ingredients in these are fruit! For real! Hope the kids love it!! 

Kitsch Headbands, $12 - Love these! My very first hairties were from Kitsch and they inspired one of my most popular posts - how to DIY these hairties and headbands! They are sooooo easy to make! The girls and I use tons of them! You can use POPSUGAR20 to save 20% at MyKitsch.com

Shoptiques Gift Card, $25 - This site is super cute! It lets you virtually shop boutiques all over the place, in the US and in Paris. I'll definitely be using this one when I have some time to sit down and SHOP. Where are the Louisville boutiques, though?? We have some gems around here, too! ;)

P.S. You're Invited book, $16 - OMG.... I loooooove myself a good do it yourself project. How have I missed this??? I can't wait to pick my first project! And I've bookmarked her site, psimadethis.com, for further inspiration! 



So the value of this box was about $120! Quite an awesome deal for $35 plus I love everything in the box - AGAIN! This subscription is always such a treat for me and I look SO forward to it each month! 

If you want to treat yourself to PopSugar, please sign up with my referral link (here and above) and use code REFER5 to save $5 on first box! Thank you! :) Jump on board now before November is gone, too! LOVE some PopSugar!! SO FUN!! :)






2 comments:

  1. I've been getting PopSugar Must Have for 2 months and I got the Fall Luxury box. Totally money well spent. I've loved everything in all the boxes. The Cynthia Vincent tote, Rachel Zoe ring, and the diffuser are my favs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I love it in general, too. I've really been enjoying the fall box as well - my cookies are long gone, I'm in love with the stila eyeshadows and I've been using that uber fancy bubble bath as a daily shower gel!! So much fun! :)

      Delete