Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Nails of the week: Julep Maven September!

I loved this month's Julep Maven* box and couldn't wait to get those perfect fall colors on my nails!! 



* China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
* Julep in Karmen
* Julep in Daria



I used two coats of Daria and it looked gorgeous! 

The true color is actually darker and much more moody than it looks here in the flash!


But, of course, I couldn't leave well enough alone and painted a stripe on each with Karmen! 


Natural light

They look so fall and fabulous. Love it!!  


* Have you been debating Julep?? Please use one of my referral links and you can use code FREEMAVEN to get your first box for just the $4 shipping charge and just cancel or pass each month after that! It's definitely worth $4! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment