Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday iPhone photo dump! :D

Today I am linking up with Jennifer over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for the Friday photo dump! I love cleaning out memory space on my phone so I can take MORE pictures - but let's be honest, I never actually DELETE them all, this is why I now have the maximum storage and still sweat having enough! ;)

This week has been our first week of summer break! Yayyyy!! I love my girls SO much and LOVE having them home!! Here are some of the things we've done in the last week!

Dylan had her dance recital and her team performed both numbers they have worked on all year. We also had tryouts this week for next year's teams and she was over the MOON to make the team that she was wanting so bad. The tryout process stretched over three days and was SUPER challenging. I am so proud of her and her hard work! I love to see hard work rewarded! In the last pic, we are having celebratory ice cream after tryouts, Dylan is not impressed with Pep's goofiness! (a typical scenario ;))







The girls are in the midst of full blown obsession with their bikes right now. I tore them away a couple of days to go out for lunch and to the pool, but it's mostly all about bikes!! They've also been doing some crafting and having a great time playing with Siri... LOL










There are a few things on my phone for me this week, including this DVD of the UL Championship game that came in the mail! Sent a picture to hubby and we are planning a watch party this weekend! I bet it's stressful all over again! He has already said, what if they don't win this time?? Haha! And I have tons of pics of the newest Louis Vuitton catalog. I've been a little bit obsessed with the creative photography in it and am working on a blog post to highlight some of the more unusual LV items in my collection!






All in all, pretty calm week. Lots of time hanging out with the kiddos and enjoying the nice weather! I love summer break!!

And stay tuned!! My very first monthly giveaway is coming this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment