Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Nails of the Week: Sally Hansen Complete Manicure Back to the Fuchsia

Bright, bright, bright for nails the summer's first week at the pool! Woot!

This week's polish is Back to the Fuchsia from the Sally Hansen Complete Manicure collection. I have tons of Sally Hansen products but the Complete Manicure line is new to me. I received this polish in the Allure Beauty Box Summer Essentials and have been excited to try it! This line claims to contain base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, color, top coat, chip-resistance and gel finish all in one. Nice!




First thing I noticed was how different the brush is. It's rounded and a little thicker and coarser than most polish brushes. And it held a TON of polish. I was able to make it through 4-5 nails before redipping! The shape of the brush gives a perfect rounded shape of polish along the cuticle line.




Application was SOoooo easy and nice and thick. Two coats and color looks absolutely perfect. A coat of my beloved Out the Door and my nails seriously look like they were professionally done, with a similar look to a salon gel manicure. I am SO, so impressed. I'm a huge fan and will definitely be looking into buying more of this polish! Grade: A++!



No comments:

Post a Comment