Sunday, July 21, 2013

I need a gown for the Emmys!!!

Hubs and I have the opportunity to attend the Emmys and Governor's Ball in LA in September! Nice!! Should be super fun! There is a Project Runway contestant who lives here in Louisville and I thought he was going to do a collab and make me a dress but, *sigh*, doesn't look like it's happening.... 

SO, I need a GOWN!! Something MAJOR. I've been obsessively scouring websites for inspiration and ideas. I have something *FABULOUS* that I've never worn but I'm just trying to make sure there's not something I'd rather have! There are so many dreamy, dreamy things out there that I would request in a heartbeat if designers were lining up to give me things for free... hahaha! Dream much? ;) I thought I'd share some of the ones I have bookmarked on my computer and have been drooling over lately! 


Zac Posen Full-Skirt Rope
Brocade Ball Gown, $12,990


Oscar de la Renta Floral Ikat
Jacquard Gown, $7,490


Monique Lhuillier
Embroidered Tulle Gown, $9,990

Monique Lhuillier High-Low
Floral Embroidery Ball Gown, $8,790




Carolina Herrera Strapless Twig-
Jacquard Ball Gown, $4,990


In my dream world we all wear things like this every day... To Kroger... To the cheer gym... To get the oil changed.... Am I the only one who thinks like this?? LOL 

What kind of red carpet style do you prefer? Seen anything recently that you LOVE? Want to give me $13k for the Zac Posen?? 


3 comments:

  1. My fav out of these is the Monique tulle gown and the Carolina. You will look fab regardless, so happy for you to get to go ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg. I've tried to picture who would be perfect in that ML tulle gown and its YOU! You would look awesome in that!! The bottom two are prob my faves, but I'm not turning down any of them if someone wants to gift me one! LOL otherwise.... Ill be picking something from the real world! ;)

      Delete
  2. zomg that's awesome!!! i have no suggestions. :(

    ReplyDelete