Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Nails of the week! USA! USA!

** Cue the patriotic music!! ** Nails of the week are 4th of July themed!! WHooooHOooo!! :D

The girls and I went for red, white and blue this week! 


That's a lot of supplies! LOL!


My nails have been needing some TLC, so I've been starting with a coat of old school Sally Hansen Hard as Nails. For polish I used China Glaze in Ruby Pumps, Julep Bunny and a blue from Mary Kay. Then we used the super fab Fireworks top coat from Julep - red, blue and silver glitter and a quick coat of Out the Door! Loves it!! 





They turned out soooo cute!! 

Are you going patriotic with your nails this week?? Hope everyone has super fun plans for Thursday to celebrate the birthday of the greatest country on Earth!! 


** post contains referral link for Julep, ducky. If you want to sign up for Julep you can use code FREEBOX or FREEMAVEN to get first box for $4 and cancel anytime. I don't love everything they send out, but I'm CRAZY about this top coat!! :)



2 comments:

  1. Love the nails! Just perfect for the 4th. I am still waiting for my Julep Fireworks,it was my plan to use that for the holiday as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised you don't have yours already! Mine came on Saturday! Hopefully it's there in time for he holiday!! :)

      Delete