Friday, January 3, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag December 2013 Celebration Review

Ah, Ipsy.... How do I love thee? Let me count the ways again.... Only $10 a month? Check. Products that are often FULL-size? Check. Tons of value for my money? Check. Super fun products? Check. On and on and on.... If you are thinking of trying a subscription service but you don't know where to start, start HERE!! Enough of the love letters, let's get to what is in the December Celebration bag!


First looks:


Always excited to see that fuchsia envelope!



And the breakdown:


Ardell Eyelashes, $3 - Hmmm.. I keep getting faux lashes. I think this is a sign that, in addition to embracing a bolder lip, I need to work on embracing the fake lash in 2014!

Pop Beauty Eye Shadow Palette, $7 - Pretty, basic colors. The last thing I need right now, though! So passing these along.

Bombshell The One Stick, $16 - I like this brand a lot and am a fan of anything that streamlines routine - this can be used as lip gloss, eyeshadow and cheek tint!

J. Cat Big Lip Pencil, $4 - Never been much of a lip pencil fan. I just can't seem to get it right? I'm sure it's one of those things like eyeliner that just takes practice!

Starrily Nail Polish Bzzz Bzzz, $4 - Looks just like a glittery bumble bee! Cute!

This month's bag had a value of $34. Probably not my favorite bag ever but I'm excited about the glitter polish and the Bombshell stick! If you would like to try Ipsy (and really, it's $10! Who wouldn't??), please use my referral link and GO FOR IT! It's a little present to myself that I look SO forward to each month! Can't wait to see what January brings! :D

2 comments:

  1. This bag convinced me to finally subscribe to Ipsy. I only wish I had done it earlier so that I could've gotten this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! It is so consistently fun for only $10! Hope you love it!! :)

      Delete