Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ipsy January Glam Bag 2014 Review

Ah, Ipsy.... How do I love thee? Let me count the ways again.... Only $10 a month? Check. Products that are often FULL-size? Check. Tons of value for my money? Check. Super fun products? Check. On and on and on.... If you are thinking of trying a subscription service but you don't know where to start, start HERE!! Enough of the love letters, let's get to what is in the first bag of 2014!

Here's first looks: 




And the breakdown:

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner,  $3.60 - I love leave in protective hair products and I insist that my girls use them, too. This one is reviewed really well online and sounds unique. It repairs with cocoa and moisturizes with soy and wheat.

Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm, $12 - This brand was new to me until we received a travel set in the PopSugar Limited Edition Holiday Men's Box. I've liked the products I've tried so far and am thrilled that I got this one! Obsessive about lip balm all year round!! 

Proactiv Mark Fading Pads, $8 - This is a total guess on the price, I am only seeing these sold separately on Amazon, it looks like they are one of the 5 items in the $40/month Proactiv service. I've never used Proactiv but have always felt convinced by their advertising! haha! These are supposed to do several things, including fading fine lines and diminishing pores, so I'll give them a try!

Skiin Soothing and Smoothing Eye Cream,  $15 - I'm kind of concerned that all of the products on the Skiin website are on "clearance." This is a new brand to me, is anyone familiar with it?? I'm super serious about eye creams and will give this one a shot when I finish my current Lancome. I hope it does all of the wonderful things it promises!

Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow, $6 - This is such a pretty, rich copper color and I love the texture. It reminds me of the creamy Pixi eyeliner pencils that I love so much!!  


This month's bag had a value of about $45, just craziness for only $10. I'm excited about this bag, these are all products I am excited to have and try! If you would like to try Ipsy (and really, it's $10! Who wouldn't??), please use my referral link and GO FOR IT! It's a little present to myself that I look SO forward to each month! Can't wait to see what next month brings! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment