Thursday, January 23, 2014

PETER PILOTTO for Target - COMING SOON!!

Nobody loves a good designer collab more than me and EEEEEK! I'm super excited about this one! PETER PILOTTO for Target will be available on February 9th and will include women's apparel, accessories and swimwear, with prices from $14.99 to $79.99. There will also be a curated assortment of the limited-edition collection on Net-a-Porter.com. SOOOooo pumped! 

photo courtesy of Fashionista.com

The duo behind PETER PILOTTO have developed the line into one of London's most recognizable and coveted brands. They are known for complex and unique prints, textiles, colors and shapes. These pieces are extremely innovative and have such a bold voice. It's no surprise that they are head-turning and celebrity favorites! Here are some amazing examples of their past work:



Photos courtesy of FabSugar.com


And some of my favorites from the Target lookbook:
Dress in Purple Floral Print, $69.99
Shirt in Green Floral Print, $19.99
Moto Jacket in Blue Netting Print, $59.99
Cropped Sweater in White/Blue Print, $29.99
Short in Blue Netting Print, $29.99


Tee in Green Netting Print, $19.99

Jacquard Dress in Red Iris Print, $79.99

Beach Towel, $24.99
Swim Cover-Up in Green Floral Stripe Print, $34.99
Tote in Green Floral Print, $39.99
Pouches in Clear/Green Floral Print, $22.99


You can view the entire lookbook here and visit the Target landing page for the launch here. What do you think??? I am SO OVER winter right now and so many of these things are looking like a much needed breath of fresh air! I can't wait to fight the masses for them!! 

4 comments:

  1. I saw this in my feed and I was all like, I need to go see what Ryan says about this. Then it was all "o wait" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Glad it made you think of me! Hope I can score some of it!!

      Delete
  2. i've always loved targets designer collabs. this one really is no different. that first look you posted is my fave, and i also really dig the one-piece swimsuit!

    xo.
    jenn @ hello, rigby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in LOVE with that first look! I hope the skirt stands out like that in real life!! :D

      Delete