Monday, June 17, 2013

Nails of the Week! Julep Esmerelda glitter experiment!

This week's polish is Esmerelda, a green glitter polish, the 2013 Color of the Year from Julep. I received this polish in my Miami Mystery Box last week and I was anxious to try it! We've used lots of glitters from OPI, etc., but this was my first Julep glitter! 




I put on a first coat over bare nails and it was really pretty and interesting! The glitter is really varied, some tiny flecks, some big sparkly chunks. Would be super pretty over another polish as a top coat!




A second coat started providing a little fuller coverage.




A third coat? Sure, why not. Let's see what happens! LOL! Pretty solid glitter coverage, but it took strategically moving some chunks around before it dried. A coat of Out the Door and the result is super sparkly and fun! Love! 




I'm trying to figure out where I want to go for my birthday weekend next month and this would be a perfect polish for a Vegas pool party, don't you think? ;)





Julep boxes are typically $24.99/month but you can try your first month for only $4 with this link and code FREEBOX or FREEMAVEN. Then cancel if you aren't wowed! 

Any fun plans for your nails this week?? And any great recommendations for a fun three day weekend getaway?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment