Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday iPhone photo dump

Time to link up again with Jennifer over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for the weekly photo dump!

The most fun thing I've done since last Friday was definitely the Tom Petty concert I rocked with hubs! So so so much fun! I took a picture of the other shows coming to the Klipsch Music Center outdoor schedule this summer. Wish we could make the Jimmy Buffett show!!


Not gonna lie, would love to see Jonas Bros, too! 

Tom Petty = my most steps in a day ever! 


The girls have put on lots of fashion shows for me this week and continue to crack me up! Pepper is legit obsessed with the boys swim trunks she HAD to have and I'm still laughing over her mustache for cheer practice! LOL!








There is SO MUCH construction going on in my neighborhood. It's awesome, and exciting, but loud and NOT exciting at the same time...






We decided what we are doing for my birthday next month! Hubs and I are going to see the famous (?) swimming pigs in the Exumas, Bahamas. They swim right out to the boat so you can feed them! I have SO many pics of them on my phone. Can't WAIT to see them in person!!



WTH. That's the biggest "pig" I've ever seen

O.M.G. I WANT that speckled one!!! 




And just a few other things like the Zumbaz that still make me laugh from a conversation with Brandy at Mommy Splurge and the random helicopter that has been parked at the Outback down the street recently? Guess this is the newest mode of transport in our parts!




Really?? I just want a pimped out golf cart... ;)

So that's pretty much it! We are 2+ weeks past Dylan's surgery and since things are back to normal for her, we are hopefully starting on REALLY enjoying our summer!! Can't wait to see what everyone else has been up to this week!! :)



Normal kid things!! YIPPEE!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment