Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Nails of the week: Me + the 7 year old!


Pepper decided to join me for nails of the week this week! So glad she did! Love that kid!

She was very excited to see some new polishes in our tub since the last time she dug around in there! She went right for the Sally Hansen Back to the Fuchsia Complete Manicure that I picked a couple of weeks ago! She also added Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear glitter in Supernova and some stickers with Xtreme Wear clear coat on her big toes and thumbs. :) So cute, yeah? 









My nails are looking kind of beat up and sad this week :(, so I needed to use a go-to rehab polish, which for me is either Mary Kay or MAC. I opted for Mary Kay nail lacquer in Coral Stone with Out the Door on top. Pep also talked me into a few little pearls as an accent, so my nails don't look TOO boring this week! 
Haha! 





 We love these little packs of nail stickers and have picked them up all over the place. The sets we used today came from Rite Aid

At this point I'm just so happy to have the Modicure nail wraps off my fingers! LOL!

What are you doing with your nails this week?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment