Monday, June 3, 2013

Nails of the Week: Julep Payton and Bunny

Got to spend some quality time last night offering fun and hopefully some comfort to yet another family in our circle of family and friends that has been ravaged by a family member's selfishness. Please, please, please be kind to each other and give the very best of yourself to the people that cherish you!! 


So... on to a new week! This week's nails come from the June Julep Maven box I received this weekend! Fun!! The box also came with a tube of their new DD cream, so I'm going to wait to review the box until I've given that a try!

The main color I used is Payton, a fun Kelly green that is such a fresh addition to the MASSIVE (no, really) nail polish collection around here. I've been loving all the accent nails I'm seeing around, so I did an accent on my ring fingers this week in Bunny, another Julep color that's white with a subtle gold shimmer. I finished off with a coat of my beloved Out the Door. Can't get smudge free without it! ;) 

These polishes were a little runny and difficult for me to get right, but two coats gave a nice, solid color. Im first to admit, I'm no expert! Shout out to the hubs who pulled off my Biore' nose strip while I was drying (haven't used one of those in probably ten years, left it on too long and it HURT, but his help is a perfect demonstration of true love! Haha!). I'm pretty happy with the nails this week. I'm kind of in love with this green!!







If you are interested in trying Julep, be a doll and use my link: Julep Maven sign up (pretty please! ;)!  You can use code FREEBOX to get your first box for only the $3.95 shipping charge and then cancel anytime if you aren't crazy about it. This green polish is part of the current Bombshell 
box which will be one of your options if you sign up! :)

** Bigger font? Yeah? Loving it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment